Get enjoyable, participating November social media concepts for 2023! This submit is filled with Social Media Holidays AND Canva Templates (a lot of them, free to make use of!). Get your content material prepped to go for November from photographs to video.
BY DONNA MORITZ | UPDATED JANUARY, 2023
Posts on this weblog could comprise affiliate links, which implies we obtain a small fee without charge to you, if you buy by means of a hyperlink.
This weblog submit is brimming with nationwide and worldwide holidays for the month of November in 2023. And only for enjoyable, we have included editable November Canva templates that you should use right away. Consists of NEW templates!
What’s Inside these November Social Media Concepts?
What to anticipate from this submit:
- November Canva templates so that you can create photographs and movies rapidly to match your posts for November!
- an summary of November social media concepts. Concepts for what to create, the best way to share your designs and ideas for photographs to movies and GIFs.
- a useful infographic – to offer you fast reference to the principle social media concepts and holidays for November, 2023.
Test the total record of month-to-month social media concepts posts on this collection:
Word that many of those holidays are US-based together with Worldwide and regional holidays. Search for holidays in your nation or area so as to add extra native content material to your posts!
Ideas for Creating Straightforward November Content material!
Schedule content material forward to streamline the method. The next strategies will make it a lot simpler for you as your content material is completed and scheduled forward.
A complete month’s content material prepared? Yessirrr! Attempt the following tips on your video confent:
- Leverage the November Canva templates: In fact, sure, you COULD design content material from scratch your self as a non-designer, however actually… why would you wish to? It is a lot faster to make use of an expert design template and save your self a while. Al it’s good to do is edit and customise the dseign. Sizzling tip: edit only one factor at a time in relation to imagery/picture/background video, fonts or colours and take it sluggish, sticking to altering only one or two issues first. Watch out altering too many parts, you’ll be able to simply smash the design.
- Batch your visuals! Create your content material in batches is a lot extra environment friendly than doing it one-by-one. And when you get began, chances are you’ll as properly do multiple proper?
- Create social movies which are able to submit – Social movies are nonetheless tremendous common, and are completely timed at simply 15-30 seconds in size. Simply sufficient to catch our consideration with out dropping it! Begin with brief movies after which swap as much as longer movies or YouTube size long-format video later. PSST we have included some Canva video templates on this collection too!
- Know your viewers – What sort of content material do they have interaction with? How-to content material? Useful ideas? Questions? Enjoyable, observational humour?
- Use GIFs for extra persona – Giphy has an enormous on-line library. Or you’ll be able to even create your personal! Add the Giphy app to Canva and seek for GIFs so as to add to your design.
Canva Templates + 45 Days Free Trial on Canva Professional
If you have not found all of the options in Canva Professional but then why not do an prolonged trial utilizing my prolonged trial hyperlink to find why it is so good for what you are promoting? Canva Professional provides you bonus entry to 1000’s of movies, parts, pictures and templates from a complete vary of Canva Creators. And ALL of Canva’s Magic Studio features. Attempt it free for 45 days on this hyperlink:
Use this simple reference information for all of your November Social Media Concepts in 2023. Share it now or save to Pinterest for later reference:
Wish to see our full 2023 Social Media Vacation Infographic? Click here.
Try the dates and November Canva Templates able to go. Let’s dive in!
We have got a smorgasbord of superior October social media concepts and holidays coming your means. We’re speaking every thing from espresso celebrations to fun-filled days devoted to tacos, techies, and even drummers (sure, you heard that proper)!
Let’s leap in:
1. Nationwide Writer’s Day – It is the proper time to have fun the good minds behind our favourite books. Share a submit as we speak about your most beloved creator or ebook. Or if it is related, share a ebook associated to your trade.
November 1 is Scented Candle Day, and who doesn’t love candles? Share a Reel or Story about Candles:
Yellow Brown Gold Candle Tips Tutorial TikTok Instagram Reels Video by Donna Moritz (Socially Sorted)
2. Day of the Useless – This vibrant Mexican pageant is well known worldwide, specializing in remembering family members who’ve handed away. This Mexican Pageant is well known all through Mexico, particularly within the southern and central areas – and by all folks of Mexican heritage all through the world. The main target is on prayer and remembrance of family and friends members who’ve died. Lovely, colourful altars are made to recollect the lifeless and there are numerous conventional dishes of meals which are ready as properly. Find out more about this festival here.
3. World JellyFish Day – Sure, as we speak is the day for these wobbly, but serene creatures that float by means of the ocean. Take a deep dive into the fascinating world of those mesmerizing sea creatures. Share info, ideas, and even an underwater journey.whether or not it is a submit about the best way to keep away from stings (taking a look at you, Australia) or a video of enjoyable info about Jellyfish, you can find out some fun facts here.
Nationwide Sandwich Day. Did someone say Excessive Tea?
4. Nationwide Sweet Day – Deal with your self to all issues candy! Lengthen the Halloween enjoyable and use #CandyDay in your posts.
It is also Use Your Widespread Sense Day. Let’s hope there isn’t any want to elucidate this one however you by no means know! Perhaps the hashtag #useyourcommonsenseday will assist. Maybe share a “real-talk” quote that makes good sense… one thing everyone knows what we ought to be doing however do not needed comply with by means of on with frequent sense:
5. Man Fawkes Day – Be a part of the folks of the UK in commemorating this historic day with bonfires and fireworks. Man Fawkes is a well-liked day, marked in the UK yearly with Bonfires at evening! Man Fawkes Day marks the anniversary of the invention of a plot organized by Catholic conspirators to explode the Homes of Parliament in London in 1605. It is celebrated by folks lighting bonfires and setting off fireworks across the UK (and is also called Bonfire Night time). So we needed to embody it in our November social media concepts.
6. Nationwide Nachos Day – sixth November is Nationwide Nachos Day. Do we’d like a purpose to have fun Nachos? Indulge within the tacky goodness of nachos or share your favourite nachos recipe. Or possibly make it the meal of the day!
7. Nationwide Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day – as a result of, as at all times, you’ll be able to by no means have an excessive amount of chocolate! Take pleasure in.
8. Cappuccino Day – Embrace the frothy goodness of cappuccinos. Share enjoyable info or take pleasure in a coffee-themed quiz along with your followers. And it is espresso, so we by no means actually need an excuse to submit about it, proper?
or how a couple of coffee-themed quiz:
It is also STEM/STEAM Day. At present is a day to have fun Youngsters and studying within the fields of Science, Expertise, Engineering, Artwork and Maths. Discover out some methods to have fun it here. Then hopefully your November Social Media concepts will likely be filled with STEM inspiration!
9. World Freedom Day – Commemorates the autumn of the Berlin Wall and the tip of communist rule in Jap Europe.
10. Worldwide Accounting Day – Even numbers will be enjoyable! Share intriguing info or puzzles associated to accounting.
Perhaps extra fascinating to the general public at giant is the truth that as we speak can also be Sesame Avenue Day. Who did not watch Sesame Avenue as a toddler, proper? This present day was celebrated initially in 2009, to mark the present’s fortieth anniversary.
It is also Origami Day.
12. Rooster Soup for the Soul Day – from the day that the primary Chicken Soup for the Soul Ebook was revealed over 20 years in the past, over 110 million copies have been offered all over the world. These books are about sharing extraordinary tales with the world. Have fun heartwarming tales and take into account sharing your personal. Encourage your viewers with inspirational quotes.
Share a Rooster-Soup-inspired motivational quote like this animated template with video background:
or possibly this quote (be aware, this template is animated):
13. World Kindness Day – This present day started on the first World Kindness Motion® convention held at Tokyo in 1998, and celebrates the thirty fifth anniversary of the Small Kindness Motion of Japan. Encourage empathy and understanding. Use #WKD and unfold kindness far and large.
14. Spicy Guacamole Day – What’s a listing of November social media concepts with out Guac, proper? Boost your nachos with guacamole and share your favourite recipes.
It is also World Diabetes Day #WorldDiabetesDay. At present is all about training in regards to the warning indicators of Sort 2 Diabetes and actions you could take to cut back the danger. Find out more here.
15. Steve Irwin Day – Keep in mind the beloved wildlife warrior, Steve Irwin. Have fun his ardour for household and conservation. This present day is well known yearly on November fifteenth by his household. Steve Irwin Day is about celebrating the issues that Steve was keen about: Household, Wildlife Conservation and Enjoyable. Find out more here.
At present can also be Clear Out Your Fridge Day and Nationwide Philanthropy Day. And in the event you love to jot down, it is I Like to Write Day too.
And if you’re a lover of humorous social media posts with a mixture of humor and common tradition, then it is Meme Day. Share a Meme or use this template to make your personal:
or share a basic meme with daring textual content like this one:
In lots of elements of the world, as we speak is Worldwide Tea Day – celebrated in locations comparable to Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Vietnam, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Uganda, India, and Tanzania. Sip and savor the flavors of tea celebrated in numerous elements of the world.
16. Worldwide Day of Tolerance – Promote mutual understanding amongst completely different cultures and have fun tolerance.#ToleranceDay – one other United Nations Day. Find out more here.
17. Take a Hike Day – Embark on an out of doors journey and encourage your viewers to discover nature’s magnificence. This present day is noticed yearly within the US on November 17 – and with over 60,000 miles of trails within the Nationwide Path System throughout the US there isn’t any scarcity of hikes to be performed!
It is also Nationwide Unfriend Day – an obscure day to have fun however possibly it is a good excuse (or a great time) to clear up your social accounts! That is about simplifying your connections on-line and specializing in the people who matter. In case your newsfeed is filled with content material you are not having fun with, take into account a clean-up!
18. Mickey Mouse Day – I have been a card-carrying Disney Superfan since I used to be a child. So, I needed to embody Mickey Mouse Day in our November social media concepts. Why November, 18th? On November 18, 1928, our pal Mickey made his movie premiere within the animated brief “Steamboat Willie.” Submit about Mickey or Disney on this present day! Share your love for Disney and Mickey.
PS By no means seen Steamboat Willie? You are in luck! It is publicly available to share on Disney’s YouTube channel.
19. Ladies’s Entrepreneurship Day – Acknowledge and help ladies entrepreneurs. Share ideas and tales of profitable feminine enterprise house owners. Each November nineteenth is a day to have fun ladies entrepreneurs. Find out more here. Share some enrepreneurial tips about an infographic, Story or Reel:
It is also Play Monopoly Day! Get our your favorite Monopoly Board or ask your viewers what their fave board sport is!
20. Nationwide Absurdity Day – A day to have fun the bizarre, uncommon and weird!
It is also World Youngsters’s Day for Unicef. Share a enjoyable, family-focused kid-centric submit like this one. This template will be edited for a lot of completely different functions to “showcase” a picture that’s “priceless”:
21. World Good day Day – secular vacation noticed on November 21 yearly. On this present day we’re inspired to speak – and to say hi there to 10 folks or extra. It is all about greeting folks and preserving peace. This occasion apparently started in 1973 as a response to the Yom Kippur War.
It is also World Tv Day – we have come a good distance from silent films to Netflix! Discover out extra in regards to the United Nations World Television Day and use the hashtag #WorldTelevisionDay.
22. Go for a Trip Day – Take pleasure in a journey, whether or not by bike, automotive, or some other means. Encourage journey in your viewers.
23. Dr Who Day (Tardis Day) – Have fun the time-traveling adventures of the Physician. Share your love for the TARDIS or favourite sci-fi exhibits. At present was the day that the primary episode of Dr Who went to air – November twenty third. It was referred to as “An Unearthly Baby”. Find out more here.
Submit in regards to the Tardis or Dr Who as we speak! Or possibly ask your viewers what their favourite Sci-Fi TV present was. Or run a ballot!
It is also my favorite form of espresso day – Espresso Day! It doesn’t matter what sort of espresso you drink, espresso is on the coronary heart of them (do not speak to me about de-cafe). Find out more about this dark, powerful, pick-me-up here. Or share an academic espresso template like this one:
or what a couple of espresso quiz?
It is also Fibonacci Day. Why? The date is written within the mm/dd format (11/23 – US date format). As such, the digits within the date kind a Fibonacci sequence: 1,1,2,3. This well-known sequence is a collection of numbers the place a quantity is the sum of the 2 numbers earlier than it. It is also the idea of many superb patterns in our world.
And naturally, it is Thanksgiving (US) – Get away the feast … and the soccer. At present is all about giving thanks, spending time with household pals and sure, normally consuming greater than you’d in every week over an enormous feast. At present is Thanksgiving and you may share a submit like this to have fun the which means of Thanksgiving:
Or share a submit about gratitude like this one:
24. Have fun Your Distinctive Expertise Day – Embrace the distinctive abilities all of us possess. Share your extraordinary abilities along with your followers. Are you able to juggle? Converse a language? Dance the tango? Share one thing enjoyable along with your viewers.
At present is Black Friday – The buying frenzy for offers that’s Black Friday occurs the day after US Thanksgiving, so that you progress from stuffing your self with turkey to stuffing your bank card with purchases. Mainly it marks the beginning of the loopy Christmas buying interval. It is a good time to supply a particular provide or deal too.
Enjoyable Reality: It was initially referred to as Black Friday due to the amount of consumers, visitors accidents and even violence.
Get your Black Friday templates prepared:
25. Worldwide Day for the Elimination of Violence In opposition to Ladies – Increase consciousness and promote help for this important trigger. With violence in opposition to ladies nonetheless being an enormous problem all over the world, this is a vital day from the UN. Find out more here and how you can participate or share.
And it is Small Enterprise Saturday! Share some content material round Small Enterprise in your socials.
26. Nationwide Cake Day – Did someone say Cake? I did, and sure, it is Cake Day, as we speak! Sufficient stated. One other slice? #NationalCakeDay #CakeDay. Share a submit about Cake or maybe a joke about cake:
30. The final day of the month is Nationwide Mousse Day. Sufficient chocolate already? Not an opportunity, as a result of chocolate is the perfect form of Mousse, proper?
One other method to acknowledge this present day is to have fun Purchase Nothing Day. Spend the day not shopping for something!
27. Electrical Guitar Day. Rock out in celebration of the electrical guitar. Highlight legendary guitarists and iconic bands.
It is also Cyber Monday. Simply in case it’s good to promote or spend more cash … this time on-line (in the event you did not achieve this already on Black Friday!). Share a enjoyable neon glitch template like this as a GIF or a video:
Need a banner for your Cyber Monday sale?
30. The last day of the month is National Mousse Day. Enough chocolate already? Not a chance, because chocolate is the best kind of Mousse, right?
28. In case you need something else to eat after Thanksgiving (hehe), today is French Toast Day.
29. Today is Square Dancing Day if you would rather be line dancing than shopping.
It’s also Throw Out Your Leftovers Day. Time to finish up the Thanksgiving leftovers.
Do we need another Chocolate Day? Yes we do. So yes, today is National Chocolate Day because you have to have a chocolate day once per month, right?
30. The last day of the month is National Mousse Day. Enough chocolate already? Not a chance, because chocolate is the best kind of Mousse, right?
November Social Media Ideas and Holidays – Calendar Weeks and Months
Use this list of November month-long holidays to help you create content:
- National Fig Week (starting November 1st for 7 days)
- National Gratitude Month
- Epilepsy Awareness Month
- World Vegan Month
- Novel Writing Month
- Gluten-Free Diet Awareness Month
- National Native American Heritage Month
- Peanut Butter Lovers Lunch
Here’s a couple of quick and easy tips for creating images in Canva for 2023 content:
1. Use templates… all the templates!
These are just a taste of the Canva templates you can find on my Canva Creator Profile. If you’re Looking for more templates? Follow Profile here on Canva to see 1000s of additional templates (together with new templates as I launch them). I’ve a rising collection of templates out there for each Free Customers of Canva and Professional Customers:
2. Create Movies
Canva now has a tremendous video options thats means that you can simply add animations to your designs (textual content, object and whole-page animations) in addition to including movies and transitions. It has develop into a one-stop store for creating video, particularly when you think about the Magic Design parts that Magic Studio (AI options) brings to Canva for creating video. Test them out in this video and in this post.
3. Get Extra Calendar Concepts!
Try my absolutely up to date 2023 calendar submit for extra 2023 Social Media Calendar concepts! 2024 coming quickly!
Over to You
Take pleasure in creating November social media posts!
Donna is a Visible Content material Strategist and founding father of Socially Sorted, listed by Forbes as a “High 5 Social Media Weblog You Must Know About”. Donna helps manufacturers leverage the facility of visible storytelling and content material technique of their enterprise. Her content material has been featured in publications comparable to Forbes, Inc. & Entrepreneur and she or he is a speaker and coach on visible content material for the advertising and tourism industries internationally.