Since we printed the 2023 version of our Customer Service Trends Report earlier this 12 months, we’ve gotten loads of questions on how current AI developments would impression the customer support panorama within the months and years to come back.
To search out out, we surveyed greater than 1,000 international assist leaders and practitioners. We requested them how they’re feeling about AI, what they’re excited – and anxious – about, and the way they’re adapting their methods to make the most of the monumental alternatives this tech presents.
“Future-ready assist leaders have already began interested by methods to combine AI-powered know-how into their tech stack”
We’re excited to share our findings in The State of AI in Customer Service: 2023 Report. This report is jam-packed with insights, together with actionable suggestions that you need to use to supercharge your assist with AI, drive actual enterprise outcomes, and have an outsized impression.
Uncover the AI developments remodeling customer support
On this report, we dive into the highest AI developments which can be set to form customer support as we all know it. Right here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll discover:
- Customer support investments in AI are accelerating. After seeing what current AI advances are able to, future-ready assist leaders have already began interested by methods to combine AI-powered know-how into their tech stack, with 69% planning to speculate extra in AI within the 12 months forward.
- AI will improve the position of people in assist, not change them. Over three-quarters (78%) of assist leaders say they anticipate AI to rework buyer assist careers within the subsequent 5 years, creating new alternatives and forging model new job roles.
- Including AI and automation to your assist toolkit can unlock crucial efficiencies. At a time when enterprise resilience is extra vital than ever, 66% of assist leaders are enthusiastic about leveraging AI and automation to extend the effectivity of their group within the 12 months forward.
- AI has the potential to supply firms a aggressive edge in terms of CX. Lately, buyer expertise is the nice differentiator, and clients’ expectations of assist shall be utterly remodeled by AI. The truth is, 73% of assist leaders consider that clients will anticipate AI-assisted customer support within the subsequent 5 years.
- There’s an “AI readiness hole” between CS leaders and practitioners. Whereas over two-thirds of assist leaders are assured that clients are able to work together with an AI chatbot, lower than half of assist practitioners really feel the identical – which implies there’s a chance for leaders to share their enthusiasm round AI for customer support with their groups and guarantee they’re bringing them alongside on the journey.
Unlock the facility of AI and get forward of the developments
Customer support is present process an immense transformation, and assist leaders are able to embrace AI as a way to keep forward of the curve. Obtain The State of AI in Customer Service: 2023 Report to find how you need to use AI and automation to unlock new heights of effectivity – and create higher experiences for each your clients and your group.